TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1 ) PRODUCT VALIDITY, MODIFICATIONS & AMENDMENTS
Products offered by The Grand Tour Europe LTD are valid as per the dates and times displayed at www.thegrandtoureurope.com The Grand Tour Europe LTD is not responsible or liable for any information that it does not directly provide.
- All requests for booking modifications/amendments must be directed to the The Grand Tour Europe LTD Customer Care via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or Rome Phone +39 069292 8173 / UK Phone +44 1244 233793 / Venice Phone +39 0418876986
- The Grand Tour Europe LTD does not charge a fee to amend or change the dates or times of an existing booking, as long as the request is received by our Customer Care more than 14 days ahead of your confirmed tour date. If you request a date/time change The Grand Tour Europe LTD will attempt to honor your request; However The Grand Tour Europe LTD cannot guarantee date/time change requests as all requests and amendments are subject to availability.
3.For changes made 14 days or less from your original travel date a penalty fee of 10 % applies to each person.
The Grand Tour Europe LTD reserves the right to cancel, change or substitute any tour that you have booked at www.thegrandtoureurope.com, at any time only in case of unpredictable events such as strikes, demonstrations, museum closures, any other unexpected event that may affect the tour in any way . In such cases, if you are dissatisfied with the alternatives offered, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price.
- Participants are required to be at departure points 15 minutes prior to departure of the tour. Tour departure times and meeting points are listed on our website and confirmed on your ticket. Failure to arrive on time will result in missing the tour and no refund will be issued.
- Participants are required to read carefully instructions about outfits, age and any other restriction or requirement to access the sites visited, in the even that access to any attraction is denied for failing to meet specified requirements no refund will be issued.
- Participants must be fit and able to stay with their group without help or assistance.
2) PAYMENTS, REFUNDS & CANCELLATIONS
Payment is required in full at time of booking, bookings made up to 60 days prior to departure require 30% deposit only and balance no later than 60 days prior to departure, unless differend t&c’ are agreed in a written form.
The Grand Tour Europe LTD accepts the following payment methods :
Advanced Bank wire transfer
- In some cases Cash to the guide
There is no charge or service fee for processing credit-card payments. Full payment by credit card is required to make a reservation. Payment will be listed as PAYPAL / The Grand Tour Europe LTD on the credit card statement. Canceling a booking with The Grand Tour Europe LTD can result in cancellation fees being applied by The Grand Tour Europe LTD , as outlined below. When canceling any booking you will be notified via email or fax of the successful cancellation and cancellation fees incurred.
Cancellations must be communicated via e-mail at email@example.com , or fax +44 20 35291436 or to +39 069291 2560 no less than 14 days in advance of the tour in order to receive a refund.
- From Booking till 30 days prior 10% cancellation fee
- Between 30 days and 72 hours 30% cancellation fee
- Up to 48 hrs prior departure 100% , NO REFUND
No partial refunds will be given for cancellations made within 48 hours from a tour, No partial refunds are available once a tour has commenced.
3) THE GRAND TOUR EUROPE LTD BOOKING AND CONFIRMATON VOUCHERS
You will receive a The Grand Tour Europe LTD Voucher for each tour booked, VOUCHERS are normally send at time of placing deposit/full payments, anyway in some cases it may take up to 72 hours to receive your vouchers.
You must provide the original, authentic The Grand Tour Europe LTD Voucher at the start of your tour. According to our Environmentally friendly policy you may show a digital copy of the VOUCHER on your smartphone / tablet or simply your Surname and Confirmation Number.
4) DISCLAIMERS & LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
Under no circumstances will The Grand Tour Europe LTD be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of www.thegrandtour.it regardless of the form of action.
The Grand Tour Europe LTD accepts no responsibility for any sickness, pilferage, labor disputes, machinery breakdown, government restrains, acts of war and/or terrorism, weather conditions, defect in any vehicle of transportation or for any misadventure or casualty or any other causes beyond their control. This is not limited to, but may include, a) the closure of venues which The Grand Tour Europe LTD tours visits, where and when the closure of that venue is out of the control The Grand Tour Europe LTD or where The Grand Tour Europe LTD is not notified by the Venue with ample time to notify the clients, which may be due to inclement weather, manifestations and protests or simply the last-minute decision of the venue. b) the inability of our tour to access certain monuments/areas and/or venues due to restrictions caused by excessive traffic, inclement weather, manifestations and protests or due to that area being restored/under construction or covered/obstructed from public view.
5) INVALIDITY AND/OR PARTIAL INEFFICIENCY
The invalidity or inefficiency of any disposition of the terms and conditions of use will not influence the validity or efficiency of any other disposition or part of disposition.
The Grand Tour Europe LTD reserves the right, without notice, to withdraw from the terms and conditions of use and to prevent the users access to the website.
7) APPLICABLE LAWS AND LEGAL COURT
The terms and conditions of use will be sustained and interpreted by the English law except for the International Private Law. Any controversy derived or connected to the execution of terms and conditions of use will be passed on to the exclusive jurisdiction of the legal court of London, United Kingdom.
Download a Copy of the T&C Here